We provide Wildlife veterinary consultations & diagnostics, Wildlife treatment/procedures, Wildlife Management Services, and Wildlife Facility assessments.
Experienced Specialist Wildlife Veterinarians provide full wildlife services, including:
- Wildlife veterinary consultations & diagnostics (blood work, diagnostic imaging including x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, CT and MRI)
- Wildlife treatment/procedures on site – treatment of individual cases and groups of animals
- Wildlife Management Services on site (intensive & extensive systems) – assessment, planning and preventative health measures implementation
- Wildlife Facility assessments – specialist assessment of existing systems and facilities with reporting
- Facilitation of research & disease investigation related to wildlife
- Professional veterinary training for veterinary staff and zoo keeper